God is building an incredible staff team at FBC and we are excited about adding our next Student Minister! We’re looking for someone who has a passion for ministering to students, parents and adult ministry partners and who will support the mission of FBC in disciple-making. The Student Minister will lead, shepherd and manage all aspects of student-aged programming from 6th through 12th grade. He will be responsible for directing the spiritual formation of students to help them have an authentic faith in Jesus Christ.
Student Minister Duties
- Develop and lead the student ministry in a gospel-centered discipleship and outreach strategy that is consistent with the values and mission of the church.
- Plan and execute biblically accurate, culturally relevant and high energy programming for middle and high school students.
- Recruit and develop a student ministry leadership team consisting of adults and/or interns to staff weekly programs and special events.
- Facilitate, develop and lead an effective method of communicating with and ministering to the parents of middle and high school students.
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree required, Seminary Degree Preferred
- Minimum of two years ministry experience in a multi-staff church
- Able to express a call to ministry and demonstrate a mature walk with Christ
- Must meet the qualifications of an elder according to 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
- Be in doctrinal agreement with the Baptist Faith & Message
If you think you may be the passionate and dynamic leader we’re looking for, let’s connect! Send your resume and letter of interest to